Status of rotary phone production & delivery

Discuss building, using, and modifying the Rotary Un-Smartphone.
Bernd

Status of rotary phone production & delivery

Post by Bernd »

Hi Justine,
I've tried a couple of times to reach you by e-mail in order to get some status updates but did not hear back by now. I can imagine that you get loads of emails, so I'll try it this way. As I've posted in the beginning of September I do think that the phone is really worth waiting for, even if the wait stretches in to the new year. I just have one question:
As I've purchased/preordered the phone in the first days of September, the website showed that preorders placed at that time would be delivered around November.
It is not a problem for me if it will take longer due to silicon shortage but I would like to know because I've planned to give the phone to my wife as a Christmas present. If it will not be ready this year I'd need to find something else for Christmas :-).

Thanks. All the best for your company and this project.
Kind regards
Bernd
chromiums

Re: Status of rotary phone production & delivery

Post by chromiums »

Did you get her email she sent out to everyone about the delay? In it, she said you can send her an email with "urgent" and say you want a refund if you can't wait. She has motherboard revisions to do so it will be delayed.
Bernd

Re: Status of rotary phone production & delivery

Post by Bernd »

Thanks for letting me know. Maybe there has been an hickup with my email address. I never got any response besides the paypal email after I‘ve sent the payment.