Missing Parts

Discuss building, using, and modifying the Rotary Un-Smartphone.
justine

Re: Missing Parts

Post by justine »

Dan,

Did I send you the switch?

Terry,

It's 7.75mm long and about 5mm in diameter, but I can send you another if you want.
johnb

Post by johnb »

Missing a DIRECTIONAL SPRING
Would like to get this completed to see if it will work will a Bell Canada sim card
S_Bang

Post by S_Bang »

Missing 1x uFL Coax Cable
Hi. We have arrived at the point where we need the SECOND uFL Coax Cable, but can not find it in bag D or anywhere else for that matter. Is this a sort of cable I can buy online or something, or else can you send me one please?
I also was a couple of screws short, and one brass washer, but we found replacements at the back of a drawer ; )

All the best, Sturla
Tom

Post by Tom »

Also missing the 1 of 2 uFL Coax Cables over here. Wondering the same as Sturla.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Just ordered one Molex P/N: 73116-044 from Digi-Key $10.31 including FedEx 5 day shipping.
kerne

Post by kerne »

I'm also missing a brass M2 washer and the second uFL coax cable. I'll try to source them, since this board seems pretty dead.
kerne

Post by kerne »

kerne wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:07 pm I'm also missing a brass M2 washer and the second uFL coax cable. I'll try to source them, since this board seems pretty dead.
Found 7cm and 9cm cables on ebay...the ones with the kit are 8cm tho.
imyxh
Site Admin

Post by imyxh »

Sorry for all the missing parts. Please feel free to email support@skysedge.com if you want us to mail you some.
kerne wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:24 pm Found 7cm and 9cm cables on ebay...the ones with the kit are 8cm tho.
Actually I think one of each might be ideal ... if I remember correctly with the 8 cm cables one of them ends up having a decent amount of slack and one is slightly tight. I'd measure with a bit of string to be sure though.
albrt

Post by albrt »

I received my kit dated May 19. I haven't had time to do anything with it, but am expecting some unscheduled time in the next few weeks.

Based on the posts here I took a look at the kit, and I do not see any springs.

Are they super small or otherwise easy to miss?

Also, are there other parts known to be missing from that batch, or is it less systematic?

Thanks!